- API Development in .NET with GraphQL by Glenn Block - demonstrates how to use the GraphQL.NET framework to build a fully functional GraphQL endpoint.
- ASP.NET Core GraphQL Boxed Project Template - A fully featured GraphQL server project template with lots of optional features built on top of ASP.NET Core.
- GraphQL with .NET Core (11 Part Blog Series) by Fiyaz Hasan
- Implementing pagination with GraphQL.NET and Relay by Corstian Boerman - Article describing the details of implementing cursor based pagination (against SQL Server) and exposing this through connections in GraphQL.
- Generic data loaders for Entity Framework in GraphQL by Corstian Boerman - Article describing the implementation of a generic data-loader using Entity Framework. With this approach most of the complexities related to the data-loader are abstracted away, and can easily be used from resolvers.
- ASP.NET Core 2.1 and GraphQL; Adding JWT Bearer validation to subscriptions by Corstian Boerman - Authorizing subscriptions works a bit different from authorizing queries and mutations. This article describes in a technical way how to use JWT based authorization on subscriptions.
- GraphQL in .NET Core - Talk by Poornima Nayar at the Dot Net North Meetup about creating GraphQL API in .NET Core and consuming it in a Blazor WASM App.
- Example Repo - GitHub repo for Poornima Nayar's talk at the Dot Net North Meetup. The repo contains a sample query, mutation and subscription and example of how that is consumed in a Blazor WASM App.